We have put this checklist together to help you complete the application process as easily as possible!
1. Please fill out the DaVinci Con Vendor Form
2. You will be contacted once your application has been reviewed and approved, so please be sure to include your email address and a current phone number.
3. You will need Liability Insurance for this event
Insurance requirements are as follows:
⦁ Certificate must be signed by the insurance company's authorized representative
⦁ DaVinci Con must be named as an additional insured
⦁ Business name and address of the insured are required on the certificate
⦁ $500,000 minimum general liability insurance is required
4. Include full list of items to be sold, see pages included with the application, and attach additional pages as necessary
5. Include Name and description of the company and/or organization that is applying
6. Please be sure to indicate if camping on site will be needed, as space is very limited and reservations will be made in your name. Payment for camping will be billed at the same time full payment is made for show fees. Offsite camping will be the responsibility of the vendor, and we will provide you with information for camping and hotels in the area.
7. Include $20 application fee, made out to DaVinci Con - The Original Renaissance
Convention. If accepted, the application fee will be credited to the final show fee.
8. Read the Vendors Terms and Conditions, sign and return the attached Agreement letter.
9. Sign and return the Hold Harmless Agreement